Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments! Love this Julia editorial! Is all this givenchy? Love the street style pics too! will comment on that later. -Gisela www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com
Thank you all for being so lovely :) and Gisela I do think most of it is Givenchy, at first glance I thought the dress in the 2nd picture was Balenciaga S/S 06 haha
5 comments:
you have one cool blog!
ooh german words(:
I love the necklace!
Wonderful photos!
I really like your blog :)
Keep in touch
Kisses
Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments! Love this Julia editorial! Is all this givenchy? Love the street style pics too! will comment on that later.
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com
Thank you all for being so lovely :) and Gisela I do think most of it is Givenchy, at first glance I thought the dress in the 2nd picture was Balenciaga S/S 06 haha
love
Post a Comment