very beautiful shots but those heels are really scary! do you know which brand by any chance?channy xo
haha, yes the heels are definetly something else. They're by Trash and Vaudeville
That is KILLERHEELS!
Those shoes are amazinggggg :)could never ever walk in them, but still pretty to look at!xo!!
I added you to my links :). I hope it doesn´t bother !Kisses
That bandage dress is pretty ridiculous. Ridiculously amazing!http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com
Thank you Terri, I appreciate it. I will do the same for you as well :)
She always makes the most interesting angles in any shoot she does. I too loveee the bandage dress... and the heels! Too bad I'm already 5'10 haha.
Those heels. How freakin tall are they?! And that bandage dress and lace one. So killer.xo, Becshttp://www.stylewithbenefits.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
very beautiful shots but those heels are really scary! do you know which brand by any chance?
channy xo
haha, yes the heels are definetly something else. They're by Trash and Vaudeville
That is KILLERHEELS!
Those shoes are amazinggggg :)
could never ever walk in them, but still pretty to look at!
xo!!
I added you to my links :). I hope it doesn´t bother !
Kisses
That bandage dress is pretty ridiculous. Ridiculously amazing!
http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com
Thank you Terri, I appreciate it. I will do the same for you as well :)
She always makes the most interesting angles in any shoot she does. I too loveee the bandage dress... and the heels! Too bad I'm already 5'10 haha.
Those heels. How freakin tall are they?! And that bandage dress and lace one. So killer.
xo, Becs
http://www.stylewithbenefits.wordpress.com
Post a Comment