19.7.09

new bones in your closet

































































vogue paris august 2009

6 comments:

ALANNAH said...

omg this is amazing! i have to get vogue paris now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you picked beautiful editorial pictures to put up
great selections, loving the inspiration darling!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot

I V Y said...

AWESOME PHOTOS!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

haha, i thought this post was never ending, which i wouldn't have cared 'cause very single one of them is really stunning!
xx

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted this whole thing! haha it's pretty intense, might have to buy this issue although I really hate spending so much money for foreign magazines. When I get a job though I'm definitely getting a subscription!
xx

ashley said...

stle justice: haha I didnt know which ones to pick, had to let people judge for themselves I guess. Ive been trying to cut back on magazine buying but this one i might just have to fork out a good 12 bucks for