up-and-coming texan model r'el dade.
she is stunning, one of my new favourites and the one to watch out for. she has already walked valentino haute couture and is currently being shot for numero and interview magazine.
she is stunning, one of my new favourites and the one to watch out for. she has already walked valentino haute couture and is currently being shot for numero and interview magazine.


marilyn models NY
6 comments:
gorgeous tribute to her
thanks for sharing
shes gorgeous!
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
she is gorgeous!!!!
Hanh,
I'm all about fresh-faces. I wish her all the luck in the world.
UH OH! SHES REPLACING JOURDAN DUN! :\
shes beautiful though! like a deer in head lights
she reminds me of bambi :)
lol
OH NO, MY BOO JOURDAN IS IRREPLACEABLEEE. But I guess for the meanwhile right :) I cant wait to see her walk more shows, and perfect descriptions lol
I actually just graduated high school with her. Glad to see she's doing so well.
Post a Comment