These are absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you shared these, especially because she's an "emerging" designer from Finland and I think that this country gets overlooked a great deal and has such amazing potential.
Her illsutrations are absolutely amazing!! I've tried sth like this once.. we painted it in my Draw classes at the Fashion School.
I love those illustrations! Thanks for sharing, Laura is very talented.Bette V.http://bettesvintageline.blogspot.com/
Hi. those are really nice illustrations Agua bendita lingerie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you shared these, especially because she's an "emerging" designer from Finland and I think that this country gets overlooked a great deal and has such amazing potential.
Her illsutrations are absolutely amazing!!
I've tried sth like this once.. we painted it in my Draw classes at the Fashion School.
I love those illustrations!
Thanks for sharing, Laura is very talented.
Bette V.
http://bettesvintageline.blogspot.com/
Hi. those are really nice illustrations
Agua bendita lingerie
Post a Comment