i know that i have been slacking quite a bit, i am terribly sorry. i have been incredulously busy with school and so many other things, i'll be back in full swing very soon.
Wow loveeee this blog i will be following immediately and checking back and commenting its great! i cant wait for your next post!!
olivia is amazing and has such a chic unique style that im loving atm thanks for sharing this photo of her its going into my inspiration folder!
Here is a link to mine, i have some pretty interesting fashion illustrations and interviews with new up and coming male models! so take a look and if u feel inclined comment
5 comments:
Olivia is ALWAYS in style!
Look at those shoes! Fierce!!!!
I gave you a Blogger Award! Come pick it up. http://www.mikascloset.blogspot.com/
~Mika
Wow loveeee this blog i will be following immediately and checking back and commenting its great! i cant wait for your next post!!
olivia is amazing and has such a chic unique style that im loving atm thanks for sharing this photo of her its going into my inspiration folder!
Here is a link to mine, i have some pretty interesting fashion illustrations and interviews with new up and coming male models! so take a look and if u feel inclined comment
http://mrinsomniac.blogspot.com/
Ugh. That jacket makes me jealous. I don't even know if I'm allowed given that I'm a guy. Lol.
Wow thank you so much for the lovely compliment Brad, how sweet. I thoroughly enjoy your blog as well :)
Post a Comment