2.10.09

lanvin spring/summer 2010

alber elbaz is a genius, every single piece is breathtaking. the colour palette, the silhouette, the shoes -- stunning

pc: thefashionspot

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, I'm in love

http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

x's

Anonymous said...

these looks couldnt be more beautiful
the sequins and the draping, the architectural pieces

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Julia said...

As much as I love Lanvin and Alber and believe in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" I feel like a lot of pieces look like the current F|W collection and it feels a tad sloppy on their part.

aysegul in ny said...

OMG ı wouldnt have choose one of them... I thınk ıts one of the best collection I've ever seen in this season:))

Anonymous said...

Great article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that topic. The only thing this blog needs is a few photos of any devices.
Alex Flouee
Block phone