wow, these photos are amazing.http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
For a split second I thought it was Keira Knightley in the first picture haha
Ahhh je adore!
@ betz and caroline: Aren't they amazing@stylejustice: Wow, she baers such a striking resemble to her, I never noticed haha
these pics are so gorgeous, second to last is my favorite :-Dthanks for stopping by my blog, it's greatly appreciated<3
OMG they're awesome!!i love the style number 6thbrilliant!!!thankyou for posting this,http://alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com/love,dian prad
OMG!lovely editorialevery picture is more amazing than the last---thanks for sharing!! =)xx
I absolutely must have a dress with a giant bow on the front. There's something so holiday in the city (of New York) about the look. Great post!I'm bookmarking you. I love what you're doing here! :P
@Kim, Dian, Fashion Chalet: Im glad you ladies enjoyed this editorial :)@The Queen of Hearts: Thank you very much, I appreciate it :) And that dress is beautiful, I just have to find something like it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
wow, these photos are amazing.
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
For a split second I thought it was Keira Knightley in the first picture haha
Ahhh je adore!
@ betz and caroline: Aren't they amazing
@stylejustice: Wow, she baers such a striking resemble to her, I never noticed haha
these pics are so gorgeous, second to last is my favorite :-D
thanks for stopping by my blog, it's greatly appreciated<3
OMG they're awesome!!
i love the style number 6th
brilliant!!!
thankyou for posting this,
http://alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com/
love,
dian prad
OMG!
lovely editorial
every picture is more amazing than the last---thanks for sharing!! =)
xx
I absolutely must have a dress with a giant bow on the front. There's something so holiday in the city (of New York) about the look. Great post!
I'm bookmarking you. I love what you're doing here! :P
@Kim, Dian, Fashion Chalet: Im glad you ladies enjoyed this editorial :)
@The Queen of Hearts: Thank you very much, I appreciate it :) And that dress is beautiful, I just have to find something like it!
Post a Comment