god save the queen
rest in eternal power Alexander McQueen -- one of the most wondrous designers to ever walk this earth. such young and raw talent gone far too soon. thank you for always delivering and for all of the inspiration and art you've provided us over the years.
thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of fashion. i cant pick a favourite season, each delivery was always amazing.
rest in eternal power Alexander McQueen -- one of the most wondrous designers to ever walk this earth. such young and raw talent gone far too soon. thank you for always delivering and for all of the inspiration and art you've provided us over the years.
thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of fashion. i cant pick a favourite season, each delivery was always amazing.
my heart hurts.



farewell.
5 comments:
God, I'm gonna miss him SO bad! I love all the pictures, but they make me sad.:'( R.I.P.
MEME-STYLENEWBIE.BLOGSPOT.COM
I'm so sad....
It's so sad...his tlent will most definitely be missed. Cant believe we might get to see his A/W 2010 Women's line
Tres trist.
many people learn how to save lives, but none teach us how to go on living!
Post a Comment