21.2.08


Hello there . I guess I'll have to start with an introduction, even though I'm not necessarily great at those.

Who? I'm Ashley. I enjoy drawing and painting and watching cars rush by below me from high rise buildings, especially in the evening. I love either waking up before everyone else and starting my day or sleeping in till midday. I love trips to thrift stores, city jaunts, cherry blossoms, film photography, ikea, novels, looking through stacks of magazines and the adrenaline rush I get when I go downtown. I appreciate kitsch in moderation. Most of my time is spent dazing off and reading.

PS: I belong in New York City

Why? Instead of talking about how I would love to have a blog of my own I decided to create one and here I am. This blog will mostly be about pretty things, nice things, and of course fashion.

That is all for now, I truly hope that you enjoy.



8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

thanks :)

The Stylish Wanderer said...

My blogs name is Poppycock not Poppy Cock.
Please fix it. Thanks

ashley said...

poppycock- fixed :)

afitz- thanks :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

welcome to the blogger world of fashion!

Jello on Springs said...

welcome! And I don't mind at all, i'll link you as well

Jerzy Girl said...

hey thanks for the comment, i know i have alot to think about! i like your blog too!!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the land of blogs