Lots of nice pictures! The models all look so put together, but I guess if I had a lot of money and free clothes I would too!Where did you find these pictures?
love the pictures! i agree, they really do look very put together! agyness looked amazing!btw, would you like to link blogs with me? i've just started so yeh x
oh sorry nocturnal style, i got some of them on style.com, thefashionspot and runwaymand aindrea, sure we can link up :)
I love models' style, Tanya D aand Coco always look precious.Thanks for the lovely pics!
Great post, it's nice to get ideas from seeing how they dress. I love the shoes in the top pic, the white dress in the bicycle pic and the gorgeous pink dresses.
I love these pics. I love them. Great post
lily d. and daria are my favorites. so thrown-together yet so chic
i love see different models after the shows in their regular clothes. It strikes me as really cool
Really cool pics.
I wish I had their closets. Cool pics. Check out my fashion blog:princessheartt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Lots of nice pictures! The models all look so put together, but I guess if I had a lot of money and free clothes I would too!
Where did you find these pictures?
love the pictures! i agree, they really do look very put together! agyness looked amazing!
btw, would you like to link blogs with me? i've just started so yeh x
oh sorry nocturnal style, i got some of them on style.com, thefashionspot and runwaym
and aindrea, sure we can link up :)
I love models' style, Tanya D aand Coco always look precious.
Thanks for the lovely pics!
Great post, it's nice to get ideas from seeing how they dress. I love the shoes in the top pic, the white dress in the bicycle pic and the gorgeous pink dresses.
I love these pics. I love them. Great post
lily d. and daria are my favorites. so thrown-together yet so chic
i love see different models after the shows in their regular clothes. It strikes me as really cool
Really cool pics.
I wish I had their closets. Cool pics.
Check out my fashion blog:
princessheartt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment