16.3.08

lately, i have been surfing around the web recently and i bumped into the lovely zoe kravitz, who is the offspring of lisa bonet and lenny kravitz. zoe is the splitting image of lisa, and her choice of clothing is definetly inspired by her mother. with such eclectic parents, who wouldn't come out as gorgeous and as stylish as she is. i love her effortless vibe and her rock and roll bohemia style. zoe was featured in the march 2008 issue of teen vogue as one of fashions rising style stars so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of her.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cool, I want to see more of this girl..

ashley said...

i'll be posting more of her if you'd like

kmx. said...

I saw her in the March Issue of teenvogue too! She didn't look too good in the picture, but in the one's on your blog she looks so pretty! I love her style. Nice post =]

millicent said...

i love her bohemian meets urban style, even though its already been done before. hers is more unique though.

Anna Pope said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen her around more often, her style is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen her around more often, her style is adorable!



mens sports sunglasses