I LOVED this collection. I am now craving Peter Pan collars and gray thigh-high socks to get me through these last 6 weeks of winter...~Robyn, Chi-Chi
I look forward to carbon copies of Alexa Chungs' - hopefully this erases half the UGGS nation.
Robyn: Agreed! I just love the peter pan collars, and Ill still be wearing thigh highs even during the spring time :)DNA: Hopefully no more uggs, but at the same times I pray there wont be a million Alexa doppelgagenrs walking around.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVED this collection. I am now craving Peter Pan collars and gray thigh-high socks to get me through these last 6 weeks of winter...
~Robyn, Chi-Chi
I look forward to carbon copies of Alexa Chungs' - hopefully this erases half the UGGS nation.
Robyn: Agreed! I just love the peter pan collars, and Ill still be wearing thigh highs even during the spring time :)
DNA: Hopefully no more uggs, but at the same times I pray there wont be a million Alexa doppelgagenrs walking around.
Post a Comment