16.2.10

marc jacobs fall/winter 2010

over the last 24 or so hours i have been contemplating marc jacobs fall/winter 2010 show and this collection has been slowly growing on me. at first glance i dismissed it as too "granny-chic", overtly 90s, and bland but after a while of oogling at it i am starting to appreciate the muted down colour palette and all the textures that i am sure would look much better in person. albeit not appreciating some of the styling as much as each individual piece, i am giving this collection the benefit of the doubt. however, marc himself looked extremely dapper last night. what is your take on the collection?

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

4 comments:

Robyn S. said...

I had the same impressions. The more I see the images, the more I think I like it...

Since you mentioned "granny chic," what do you think of the fall longer hemline trend?

~Robyn, Chi-Chi 

Anonymous said...

fabulous collection
:)

-Santenne
www.santenne-katogo.blogspot.com

MANNEQUIN said...

I love this collection too actually, saved a bunch of pics of it on my lappie. The longer hemline-I love, it's the conservative in me.

ashley said...

Robyn: I think the longer hemlines are definetly flattering to certain heights and for particular looks. I however will still be enjoying the shorter hemlines, haha :)